Which card setup to use?

lucask007

Hi I’m new to pc building and am not really sure where to post this question. I’m trying to get a good rig running, looking to spend around $600. If I’m able to get 2 rx 570s for about $175 would I be better off with that rather than a gtx 1070? Any more budget friendly options XP. I’m looking to play games like battlefield V and PUBG

Just get a 1070, crossfiring or sli is not worth it as most games cant even utilize it, plus it takes up a lot of power

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

Sli/crossfire isn't a good idea anymore. A lot of games dont support it and even if they do they don't scale very well. I would go for a 1070ti I actually bought one for 380$

Sweet, I was kinda getting that feeling after a quick YouTube search. Thankyou for the quick replies!