hackgod
Go to solution Solved by Guest,

Nope. I had this case and even the H80i barely fit and left a small bulge on the side panel. Anyways, 120mm aio's are a waste of money, it's better to get a decent air cooler at that price. 

I want to ask if whether the corsair h100i or its pro version will fit in  the corsair carbide spec-01

2 minutes ago, hackgod said:

I want to ask if whether the corsair h100i or its pro version will fit in  the corsair carbide spec-01

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Cases/Carbide-Series™-SPEC-01-Red-LED-Mid-Tower-Gaming-Case/p/CC-9011050-WW

It doesn't look like it.  According to the website only 120mm coolers will fit.  H60 or H80.

Nope. I had this case and even the H80i barely fit and left a small bulge on the side panel. Anyways, 120mm aio's are a waste of money, it's better to get a decent air cooler at that price. 

i read on amazon that a customer was able to fit it into the case

2 hours ago, hackgod said:

yes it will, you will have to remove the HDD cage tho.

EDIT: 

index.php?ct=articles&action=file&id=261

Recent build: Fractal Design - Torrent reviewMeshify C / The 1080TI Strix Noctua modDefine S X58 Xeon build  / Specs: i7-14700KF 5.8Ghz - ASUS TUF RTX 4080 super - G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB 4000mhz CL18 -  Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X d4 - Torrent Fractal Design white - EVGA 850W Supernova G2 80+ Gold - Noctua D15