[HELP NEEDED] Is it perfect?

AirCraze

I'm trying to save up some money for my setup, please tell me if anything is wrong with my pc.

PC: 

This pc is for gaming & streaming

Edited by airdeano
Remove Referral Link

No. Lower the cpu, get a better gpu.

Seems like you went on pcpartpicker and selected cpu and gpu, then went with "highest rated" on everything else.

I have so far $1500 this year. I will put the names of who donated on my YouTube channel & Discord server, to show how much I care. And the job I do currently is painful. You don't wanna know.

Don't you need a good cpu for editing videos? (which I might do in the future)

Just now, AirCraze said:

I have so far $1500 this year. I will put the names of who donated on my YouTube channel & Discord server, to show how much I care. And the job I do currently is painful. You don't wanna know.

Clearly you don't value that hard earned money seeing as you've put little to no effort into researching this build before coming to here with a request for $2,500. Why do you need that much anyway if you already have $1,500?

Your job being painful isn't a valid reason to be given money. There are children suffering from cancer and you have the audacity to ask random people for 2.5 grand in exchange for a shoutout because "work is hard." If I sound irritated, I am.

Guys, he did those sketchy "ROBLOX HACKS" videos, he may or may not have put loggers and scripts on other people's pc's

Just now, AirCraze said:

Intel seems like the best

But why i9?

If you can't justify each and every part, then you're potentially wasting money.

And if you want someone to donate to help you, you need a more concrete answer than something "seems" the best.

also make sure you click this button to notify people you are replying, so they know you replied

CDE6C71E-89EC-4F2C-B3B3-5F63980F4759.jpeg

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

15 minutes ago, AirCraze said:

well if you wanna go for the Asus, i geuess you could but there is not a price for it and the last price was over $200

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧