Undervolted CPU and no difference

I’m pretty noob at this stuff so I’ve probabaly messed up somewhere, but anyway. I’ve used throttlestop to undervolt my Razer Blade Stealth (2018) equipped with a i7 7550U to -110mv and from what I can see under synthetic load (Aida64) I’m pulling the same power (about 15w when it settles in) and about the same temps (about 67-70C)

If I run the same stress test in a unaltered original profile, I get similar results and performance. Am I doing something wrong?

Bow down to me humans.

I can't help if you don't quote me. How am I supposed to know if you need my premium support? Now starting at £399.99 a year.

Also, be a sport and mark the correct answer as the correct answer. It will help pour souls in the future when they are stuck and need guidance.

"If it works, proceed to take it apart and 'make it work better.' Then cry for help when it breaks." - Me, about five minutes ago when my train of thought wandered.

Remember kids, A janky solution is still a solution.

Did you undervolt both the CPU Core and CPU Cache equally?

The 7550U has a TDP rating of 15 Watts so long term during a stress test, it is designed to throttle (slow down) and run at a maximum of 15 Watts.  If power consumption is the same then temps will be about the same too. 

When undervolting, you should see a difference in CPU speed (maximum multiplier) as reported by ThrottleStop during your stress test. 

17 hours ago, limegorilla said:

If I run the same stress test in a unaltered original profile

If you apply an undervolt in one profile, the undervolt is still being applied when you switch back to an unaltered profile.  Look at the voltage table in the top right corner of the FIVR table to see what voltage or undervolt the CPU is presently getting.  If you use the Unlock Adjustable Voltage in one profile then you will need to also use Unlock Adjustable Voltage in your default profile to get back to zero undervolting.  If you need help, post some screenshots.