Looking For A 27",ips 144hz, 1440p, For Around $900.

archangel32

Budget: ~900 max

Prospective Resolution: 2560 x 1440

Size: 27 inches

Adaptive Sync: open to G-Sync if within budget

Other Features: 144hz

(Optional) Usage Type: Gaming

The ROG Swift PG279Q is a great option for you

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

another  monitors;;;  for to  look;

One person told me

According to another redditor, Viewsonic XG2703-GS has better build (better materials) than PG279Q which now mostly practices a bussiness trademark as a selling point. Sure, PG279Q is quite above normal as well (with good software too), same with the Acer one. Just browsing through the posts of the last two-three weeks, more people recommended Viewsonic over ROG Swift and Acer XB271HU.

In the end, you will have great time with either of those three.

2019 - someone mentioned LG Nano IPS 27” 1440p 165Hz 1ms monitor (planned for Q2 2019). With that latency for IPS panel, looking quite interesting. Possible absence of FreeSync2/G-Sync for that monitor may not be for you though.

Also, ASUS is working on PG279QZ which should be improved PG279Q.

You won't go wrong with either choice, be it XG2703, PG279Q or XB271HU. With IPS panels, there's that lottery about the amount of BLB (backlight bleed) and glow bleed so if you're unlucky, you may try RMA few times before finally getting a piece with amount of BLB/glow bleed you can live with.

As for Viewsonic, at CES 2018 they announced some 25" and 32" monitors. There's CES 2019 in January so you have that option too - wait for CES announcements (ASUS, Acer, Viewsonic and other manufacturers may announce new monitors) and see after that if you want to buy there and then or wait for release of new (but most likely more expensive) monitors.

If there's successors to the monitors in question, there's also a slight chance of them having good HDR feature as they are in higher-range price level.

do you agree  with all these  things;l

Thats a lot of information there.

I have a PG279q, and quite frankly, It's a great monitor. Image quality, lighting and colors are fantastic. I haven't seen those other monitors that are supposedly better constructed, but this one is realy well build. When I took it out of the box I had the immediate impression that I had a quality product in my hands. I love the stand, it's designe and the wide range of adjustments it allows.

I've read the problems regarding the bleed some of them have. When I was reaserching the issu, I remember finding a post on the official Asus support forums in which several people seemd to have had problems with monitors assembled in march 2017.

Mine is from after that, and it's fine.

So far I'm happy with it, and from my experience I would 100% recomend it to anyone who wants a 1440p, 144hz, ips,27'', g-sync monitor. In other words, anyone looking for a high preformance and quality monitor with pleasing aesthetics

another  options for  monitors   do I have;; for  27",ips 144hz, 1440p;