Installing Windows 10 - issues

FinalBarrage_

I have an M.2 MP500 and im trying to install windows10 on it, so here is what i've done so far.

Completely wiped everything in disk manager after an attempt to simply clone everything from my SSD to the M.2 failed

Create an installation media on a USB stick, and boot from it

and form there, attempt to install windows10 on the M.2 drive.

Everything works fine up until a sertain point. I type inn the key, it starts installing, once installation is done, the computer soft restarts, and here it either just freezes, or im met with this screen:

Image result for 0xc000000e

Pressing F8 or Enter does not work, but i have a 3rd option which is to select another OS because i still have my working SSD connected.

I tried installing windows 4 times by the way, same error every time.

Then i made a partition on my HDD, formatted it, and installed windows the same way i attempted to install it on the M.2, and it worked flawlessly the first try.

The M.2 is brand new, all ive done with it is attempting to clone from another drive, and it works perfectly fine as a storage drive.

So my question is, where is the problem? Its not the installation media as it worked first try on the HDD

Its not the installation process as i nailed it on the HDD

and i dont think its the M.2 as it works perfectly fine as a normal storage unit.

do you still have the windows installation on a USB drive? if not, go create one on a different machine and use that to fix your corrupt drive. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Its all on one computer, im formatting everything and i want to use the M.2 for the OS. 

Im currently running on the same computer from an SSD that is working.

I also have an OS on my HDD that i just installed and it too is working.

And yes i still have the USB with the installation files.

i dont see how that would make a difference but i'll try when i get home