New computer for the sims 4

I’m a big fan of the sims 4 but unfortunately my cheap laptop couldn’t keep up with the game :(. I went onto the sims forums a few months ago and asked for a recommendation for a very cheap computer that could run the sims and someone reccommended the “SkyTech ArchAngel GTX 1050 Ti Gaming Computer Desktop PC FX-6300 3.50 GHz 6-Core, GTX 1050 Ti 4GB, 8GB DDR3, 1TB HDD, 24X DVD, Wi-Fi USB, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, White (GTX 1050 Ti Version)” I was going to buy it but under it it said there was a more updated version available; the “ArchAngel Gaming Computer Desktop PC Ryzen 1200 3.1GHz Quad-Core, GTX 1050 TI” I’m just wondering if I should get the second one? Or is there a better option for running the sims 4? I read another question about the sims 4 and nobody answered it so I’m hoping I don’t get the same luck.

The Sims 4 has an option in the settings for "Netbook mode" (I think that's what it's called) which makes it run a lot better on laptops and older hardware without reducing the quality by much.

-KuJoe

14 hours ago, KuJoe said:

The Sims 4 has an option in the settings for "Netbook mode" (I think that's what it's called) which makes it run a lot better on laptops and older hardware without reducing the quality by much.

I’m pretty sure I tried this mode at one point but I was using a 300$ laptop so it still was too much for it. The charging port on the laptop broke and the repair people charged me 120$ to fix it. It eventually broke again so I stopped using it. 

14 hours ago, Firewrath9 said:

what is your budget, there are better pre-builts.

Sorry I replied to the wrong question but my budget is somewhere below 700$ which I know is low but only need to play the sims on medium resolution or even low with a lot of packs installed

5 hours ago, Olivia S. said:

Sorry I replied to the wrong question but my budget is somewhere below 700$ which I know is low but only need to play the sims on medium resolution or even low with a lot of packs installed

https://store.hp.com/us/en/ConfigureView?catalogId=10051&langId=-1&storeId=10151&urlLangId=&catEntryId=3074457345618838318&quantity=1

better cpu, much better gpu comes with an ssd, and a 1TB Hdd w/ optane

That game is not power hungry at all...
I would say every intel integrated card from the last 5 years would be enough 

A 1050 TI is so muuuuuuch more than enough for it 

On 12/7/2018 at 7:30 PM, Lukyp said:

That game is not power hungry at all...
I would say every intel integrated card from the last 5 years would be enough 

A 1050 TI is so muuuuuuch more than enough for it 

Ok, thanks for the info!