Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm currently looking for a steering wheel to play Euro Truck Simulator 2, my price range is £200 max. I have found one called Logitech G G29, does anyone have personal experience with that wheel?

Any other suggestions? (Prefer to have a leather grip for the premium feel..)

"I don't know what your problem is, but it seems like you don't like me. Besides, I can't put you in any mood - you put yourself into a 'mood' when you take the little things personally."

5 minutes ago, Krazes said:

I'm currently looking for a steering wheel to play Euro Truck Simulator 2, my price range is £200 max. I have found one called Logitech G G29, does anyone have personal experience with that wheel?

Any other suggestions? (Prefer to have a leather grip for the premium feel..)

The G29 is a great wheel. If you found it cheap, buy it. It's the wheel I bought after like 2 months of research.

Picked up the G29 for $190 on Amazon for black Friday and haven't regretted my purchase so far. Haven't used it with ETS2 but it works great with ATS.

If you decide to go with the G29 try and get the Playstation version of it. It has a lot more buttons on the wheel than the Xbox version, so you don't have to use your keyboard as much.

~Air Cooling Advocate~

2 minutes ago, Votivee said:

Picked up the G29 for $190 on Amazon for black Friday and haven't regretted my purchase so far. Haven't used it with ETS2 but it works great with ATS.

If you decide to go with the G29 try and get the Playstation version of it. It has a lot more buttons on the wheel than the Xbox version, so you don't have to use your keyboard as much.

I think the G29 IS the playstation version. The xbox version is called something else. (IIRC)

I used the G29 with F1 2017, worked great. 

1 minute ago, corrado33 said:

I think the G29 IS the playstation version. The xbox version is called something else. (IIRC)

Ah, you're right. The Xbox version is the G920. They're on the same page on Amazon so I didn't notice the name difference.

~Air Cooling Advocate~

1 minute ago, Votivee said:

Ah, you're right. The Xbox version is the G920. They're on the same page on Amazon so I didn't notice the name difference.

Oh I made the same mistake. Since I'm using it for PC I didn't care if it was PS or XBox... I spent like a couple of hours researching the difference between the G29 and G920 only to find out they're the same freaking wheel. hahahaha

8 minutes ago, Votivee said:

Yeh I was going to go for the PS version. Looks more premium imo.

"I don't know what your problem is, but it seems like you don't like me. Besides, I can't put you in any mood - you put yourself into a 'mood' when you take the little things personally."