Google Chrome

BojanM

So i have to say i installed Gta V one night and all was fine but next morning i am welcomed by this.Also i did try whit my wifi still doesnt work and my internet is not limited pack.

Plz help

15437326709661269003790.jpg

1543732849401-1682794355.jpg

4 minutes ago, amusedschrodinger said:

Can you surf using Edge? Or ping websites?

No dude i am ****ed i only had chrome instaled now... :/

Oh wait i did go to ping.com and it loaded but why isnt google.com working

2 minutes ago, BojanM said:

Oh wait i did go to ping.com and it loaded but why isnt google.com working

This leads me to believe that something is blocking Google.com - this could be a rogue extension or Chrome itself, your Windows or security configuration, or an issue with your internet connection which could include everything from your router to modem to something outside the home. Try accessing a bunch of websites at random, like yahoo.com, hotmail.com, cbc.ca, akamai.com, speedtest.net, fast.com, etc. and let us know how it goes.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Try using some non-google sites and see if they work.  Sometimes they may go down but for google that is very rare.  google is currently working for me though.

3 minutes ago, kirashi said:

This leads me to believe that something is blocking Google.com - this could be a rogue extension or Chrome itself, your Windows or security configuration, or an issue with your internet connection which could include everything from your router to modem to something outside the home. Try accessing a bunch of websites at random, like yahoo.com, hotmail.com, cbc.ca, akamai.com, speedtest.net, fast.com, etc. and let us know how it goes.

Okay i did try all of those and ita seems that onlz Ping.com and speedtest.com worked for me

3 minutes ago, Chris Hamby said:

Try using some non-google sites and see if they work.  Sometimes they may go down but for google that is very rare.  google is currently working for me though.

Than i am done.:/

2 minutes ago, BojanM said:

Okay i did try all of those and ita seems that onlz Ping.com and speedtest.com worked for me

Roger that; do a full reboot of your networking equipment and computer, then test again. Also, can you access Google.com on a smartphone connected to the same internet via WiFi, then test connecting via your cellular network?

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

3 minutes ago, kirashi said:

Roger that; do a full reboot of your networking equipment and computer, then test again. Also, can you access Google.com on a smartphone connected to the same internet via WiFi, then test connecting via your cellular network?

I did reboot my pc and did reset network modem but still no luck.Yes i obviosly can use internet on my phone bcs thats what i am doing now typing this to you :D:D

5 minutes ago, kirashi said:

And yes i can acces Google.com and any site on my phone

And sorry if its too much to ask for but whenever i use chrome it would frequently go black acreen and say display driver stopped working and reccovered but only on chrome nowhere else

6 minutes ago, BojanM said:

I did reboot my pc and did reset network modem but still no luck.Yes i obviosly can use internet on my phone bcs thats what i am doing now typing this to you :D:D

OK, great, that narrows it down to being your PC - if you have any security software installed, disable or uninstall it for troubleshooting. Also, even though Chrome might seem like the only browser you have installed, I guarantee you still have Edge if you're running Windows 8 or 10, or at least Internet Explorer. Normally I never recommend anyone use IE, but for testing purposes, it's worth it. You can launch it by pressing WIN+R on your keyboard to open the RUN box, then type in "iexplore.exe" and hit ENTER.

1 minute ago, kirashi said:

OK, great, that narrows it down to being your PC - if you have any security software installed, disable or uninstall it for troubleshooting. Also, even though Chrome might seem like the only browser you have installed, I guarantee you still have Edge if you're running Windows 8 or 10, or at least Internet Explorer. Normally I never recommend anyone use IE, but for testing purposes, it's worth it. You can launch it by pressing WIN+R on your keyboard to open the RUN box, then type in "iexplore.exe" and hit ENTER.

I am on win7 and i have AVG do i need to deinstall it or can i just disable it and i am gonna try IE

2 minutes ago, kirashi said:

No luck whit IE

15437353891711089548055.jpg

Just now, BojanM said:

No luck whit IE

15437353891711089548055.jpg

P.S. when i try to run windows troubleshooter it just says this

1543735557534-687330735.jpg

8 minutes ago, BojanM said:

P.S. when i try to run windows troubleshooter it just says this

Hmm OK, the fact that sites also won't load in IE show that it's a problem with Windows and/or conflicting software, such as security software. You're going to have to do some Googling for this one, as I suspect that you may have certain core Windows services not running or broken for whatever reason, as someone else in the following thread had a similar issue with the troubleshooter. https://windowsforum.com/threads/a-problem-is-preventing-the-troubleshooter-from-starting-error-code-0x80070426.77844/

Only other thing I'd suggest is restart into Safe Mode with Networking and test accessing sites again from there. If it still doesn't work, I'd be reinstalling Windows, since the amount of time spent troubleshooting this would be more than the time it takes me to reinstall Windows on my boot drive. (All my games, programs, and files are stored on software-based Drive Pools, which makes reinstalling a breeze.)

2 minutes ago, kirashi said:

Hmm OK, the fact that sites also won't load in IE show that it's a problem with Windows and/or conflicting software, such as security software. You're going to have to do some Googling for this one, as I suspect that you may have certain core Windows services not running or broken for whatever reason, as someone else in the following thread had a similar issue with the troubleshooter. https://windowsforum.com/threads/a-problem-is-preventing-the-troubleshooter-from-starting-error-code-0x80070426.77844/

Only other thing I'd suggest is restart into Safe Mode with Networking and test accessing sites again from there. If it still doesn't work, I'd be reinstalling Windows, since the amount of time spent troubleshooting this would be more than the time it takes me to reinstall Windows on my boot drive. (All my games, programs, and files are stored on software-based Drive Pools, which makes reinstalling a breeze.)

Yea is there any way for me to like downgrade my win 7 to home or something whitout loosing data bcs i have like 500+ gb Of games programs etc.