Game freezes after playing it for a while

KRR4N

My game freezes after playing it for a while, and the last sound that played loops. However, I can hear from other people in the game in real time. I think this only happens with me when I play full screen as it never happened to me when playing just cause 3 in windowed mode.

Specs:
Ryzen 3 1200
Msi tomahawk b350
g.skill ripjaws v 2400mhz (F4-2400C15D-8GVR)
1050ti (GV-N105TD5-4GD)

I have found out recently that the ram is not compatible with my motherboard, and this problem occurred after switching my ram sticks around. 

Would this be caused by ram incompatibility or a gpu issue?
Thanks

3 minutes ago, Sack said:

Game freezes, that' not very specific, is it? What game are you playing?

I guess the game is 'just cause3' as he mentioned "I think this only happens with me when I play full screen as it never happened to me when playing justcause3 in windowed mode."

Anyways, it depends on what graphical settings are you playing this game.

As I've seen Ryzen 3 1200 performs almost similar to the CPU mentioned at the minimum required specs for justcause3 (i5-2500k). In other words the CPU might bottleneck the GPU and because of that you are getting the freezes only on full screen. 

|| CPU: Intel i5-8600K || Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212X || Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370 HD3P || GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050ti OC Windforce 4GB || Memory: 16GB Crucial DDR4 3000mhz || HDD: WD Black 500GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB || SSD: Samsung 980 1TB || PSU: Corsair VS550 || Case: nJoy Ice Cage || Fans: Segotep Halo Ring RGB ||Monitor: 2x Dell 27" P2717H IPS Full HD || Second Monitor/TV: LG 49UJ620V UHD || Mouse: Logitech G502 || Keyboard: Logitech G810 + Royal Kludge RK84 || Speakers: Philips SPA-5300 subw + Arylic 2.1 + DIY Bookshelves w/ Dayton Audio || Headphones: HyperX Cloud Flight S ||

TO BE UPGRADED:

>> Headphones << >> Keyboard << >> HDD << >> Mouse << >> PC Case << >> Memory(another stick) << >> Graphics Card << 

2 hours ago, R3ep3r said:

I guess the game is 'just cause3' as he mentioned "I think this only happens with me when I play full screen as it never happened to me when playing justcause3 in windowed mode."

Anyways, it depends on what graphical settings are you playing this game.

As I've seen Ryzen 3 1200 performs almost similar to the CPU mentioned at the minimum required specs for justcause3 (i5-2500k). In other words the CPU might bottleneck the GPU and because of that you are getting the freezes only on full screen. 

This occurs to other games such as ETS2, CSGO, Payday 2, and R6S.

I mentioned just cause 3 because that is the only game I do not play fullscreen

I feel like this is a ram problem because I remember it statrted after I took my ram out and put it back in.

2 hours ago, Sack said:

Game freezes, that' not very specific, is it? What game are you playing?

Happens to CSGO, R6S, Payday 2, and ETS2

Do you have a resource monitor installed like MSI Afterburner? What are your thermals like? Also have you tried reinstalling your GPU Drivers?

14 minutes ago, MrNeelix said:

Do you have a resource monitor installed like MSI Afterburner? What are your thermals like? Also have you tried reinstalling your GPU Drivers?

GPU thermals are at 70 degrees celcius, and I have reinstalled drivers multiple times. I am starting to think this is a ram issue because this problem started after I took out my ram and put it back.

On 11/30/2018 at 6:15 PM, KRR4N said:

GPU thermals are at 70 degrees celcius, and I have reinstalled drivers multiple times. I am starting to think this is a ram issue because this problem started after I took out my ram and put it back.

Then try taking it out again and place it into another slot. 

|| CPU: Intel i5-8600K || Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212X || Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370 HD3P || GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050ti OC Windforce 4GB || Memory: 16GB Crucial DDR4 3000mhz || HDD: WD Black 500GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB || SSD: Samsung 980 1TB || PSU: Corsair VS550 || Case: nJoy Ice Cage || Fans: Segotep Halo Ring RGB ||Monitor: 2x Dell 27" P2717H IPS Full HD || Second Monitor/TV: LG 49UJ620V UHD || Mouse: Logitech G502 || Keyboard: Logitech G810 + Royal Kludge RK84 || Speakers: Philips SPA-5300 subw + Arylic 2.1 + DIY Bookshelves w/ Dayton Audio || Headphones: HyperX Cloud Flight S ||

TO BE UPGRADED:

>> Headphones << >> Keyboard << >> HDD << >> Mouse << >> PC Case << >> Memory(another stick) << >> Graphics Card << 

1 minute ago, R3ep3r said:

Then try taking it out again and place it into another slot. 

The ram isn't compatible with the motherboard, so I don't think that would help