Finding the right processor

MSFLC

Hello everyone.
This is the first time I'm planning to assemble a PC with relatively old components. I'm definitely no pro and I could definitely use some advice.

A friend of mine gave me an MSI H61M-E23 (G3) motherboard, requires DDR3 RAM and it is LGA1155 socketed which normally supports Sandy Bridge (2nd gen) and Ivy Bridge (3rd gen) if I'm not mistaken.
I have a PC that can provide parts temporarily for troubleshooting purposes (power supply,  PCI-E GPU and DDR3 memory).
I also have a couple HDDs lying around so I would have all the parts I need to test if everything works, except for the processor..

If everything goes right and everything works my final target processor would be an i5 3470. But i'm pretty sure I would need to perform a BIOS update because this processor isn't natively supported by the motherboard.
I don't really want to spend 50€ at a local computer maintenance shop for a BIOS update (yes, you read that correctly...).
So I thought about getting my hands on a G440 or G630  processor for that purpose, and I found some deals on eBay but they seem... too good to be true.
A G440 is listed at 10€ (international shipping included) from China "brand new" and the seller is rated at 99.4% with top reliability.
But on the other hand there is a second hand G630 also listed at 10€ (plus shipping) in France, the guy is rated 100% and claims it has been tested, works perfectly and is in good shape.

If anyone can point out where I might have done a mistake for part selection that would prevent me from doing be a lot of unnecessary expenses.
Also if someone can tell me if these are good deals, it would really help me out, if it is just powerful enough I may not even need to buy a i5 3470 for what I plan to use this PC for.
I have build a PC earlier on but only with brand new parts with a guarantee if parts are DOA, but I'm not covered this time.

Thanks in advance for anyone that can give some advice.

You know you could perform the BIOS update yourself and get the i5 3470, the processor you wanted.

Desktop: 2014 Mac Mini 2.6ghz i5 upgraded to Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb Phone: iPhone 6+ 64gb RGB: Some random strip I got at walmart for 4 bucks :P 

Sure, that's why I would like to buy a compatible processor before getting an i5 3470. But I just want to make sure if these two CPU are fine for the BIOS update and  if the 2 ebay offers are reliable or just too good to be legit