really need help here

Go to solution Solved by Crunchy Dragon,

-Moved to Programs, Apps, and Websites-

Hi

My eset smart security is blocking the domain https://73dkt-vwrqs.xyz/  blockedJPG.JPG.34e13b34f99f7d6eb516891408e32f19.JPGimp.thumb.JPG.f2c0fa6a85d13a1c855b1d1561844ae7.JPGthen i found the site but cant find anything about in internet every site that has something about my prob its theirs and i have no idea please explain any one knows about it help me fix it  

nothing after the windows start up it just  pops up and it tries to connect 4 times and its just stops until another startup @VegetableStu

in details shows 34.230.224.115 and i opened its this page .imp.thumb.JPG.44e9fa965ddd90a34a0dbae3696423e1.JPG

i believe that the last time i installed videodownloader.ummy.net its a internet video downloader  and that was a big mistake it was a russian developer and intalled some other programs i cleaned up the pc in regedit and cleaned temp files and anything that i knew its just this one remaining and i really cant find what is trying to connect i have Glass wire doesnt show it cause before anything happens eset blocks it. (programs that run after logging in are safe)   : )   @VegetableStu

@VegetableStu Any suggestion to clean up my pc  its really driving me crazy or any prog to completely delete every file related to a prog even in registry. Thanks    

2 hours ago, VegetableStu said:

does it say anything more when you click "Details"?

I was about to suggest running netstat -ban in command prompt to see which program's trying to connect there, but that'll need the offending program connecting to that IP first ._.

speaking of which, what were the last few programs you've been installing? (probably narrow down to programs that run after logging in)

it was the Nord Vpn i dont know why but i turned off start with windows then i restart the pc the no pop up till i opened the  nord vpn @VegetableStu

thank you :)

Are anti viruses still a thing in 2018? I haven't been using one for like 10 years 

On 11/27/2018 at 1:08 PM, Marko96 said:

Are anti viruses still a thing in 2018? I haven't been using one for like 10 years 

yeah if you got important files on your system its better to use one ?