What gpu to pair with Ryzen 7

Jim1h
Go to solution Solved by Crunchy Dragon,

GTX 1070 up to 1080Ti on Nvidia's side, RX 580 up to Vega 64 on AMD's side.

I recently bought a Ryzen 2700x and I was wondering what GPU to pair with it.

GTX 1070 up to 1080Ti on Nvidia's side, RX 580 up to Vega 64 on AMD's side.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Not sure what budget you're on or what brand you prefer but these are my favourites: 

High End

1. ZOTAC GTX 1070 (Mini Edition) - Compact and cheap, currently $399 on Amazon and can run nearly everything at ultra, PUBG runs 60fps on max on this thing O.o (it's also great for VR) No complaints.

2. MSI GTX 1070 (AERO OC) - A cheaper version of the founders edition on sale for $413 on Amazon, only complaint is that you need a case with lots of space since it's a blower fan, and it's pretty loud if you push it to the max.

3. ZOTAC GTX 1080 - Not that special but it has good cooling and it's super fast on all games. Cheapest 1080 on Amazon at $499. It's quiet too!

Budget

1. Gigabyte GTX 1060 (Windforce OC) - Super budget but also super fast, it stays so cool that mostly the fans don't need to spin. 4K and VR ready. $259 :o

2.  Gigabyte Radeon RX 580 (4GB) - Lowest price for AMD, it's super loud though, costs $249 on rebate (Amazon)

Lowest Budget

1. Gigabyte GTX 1050 (OC) - Cheap, fast, plays most popular titles at high / max. Costs $159 on Amazon (Also has a slightly cheaper option for 2GB memory at $139)

I would suggest a GTX 960, 970, 980 but they're all out of stock on Amazon. That's the lowest you could probably go.

"Please give me a gaming rig :("

@Rookii -2018

HP OMEN "15 Laptop

GTX 1050N

Intel Core i7