My laptop is overheating (not a thermal paste issue)

Hello!

My laptop is overheating, not because of the fan not spinning at the right speed(according to the aida64 and dell diagnosis tool), not because of a dusty filter, not because of thermal paste, I already checked all of those.

I bought a Dell Inspiron in September last year, I've been using it for web browsing, watching movies, some light gaming (CS GO, a little over 6 hours of fortnite and some casual titles) and Adobe design tools like Photoshop and Lightroom.

About a month ago I noticed that my laptop started to shut down after overheating, after noticing this I checked all the things that I mentioned above and it kept going, fortunately my warranty was still active so I contacted Dell support and in the next days they'll be able to check it (because of some paperwork I had to do because of the warranty). However, Dell asked me to run a diagnosis software and it showed that the battery was reaching the end of its usable life and that the fan wasn't responding correctly, which I assume was because of the battery.

Today, I decided to take off the battery and noticed that the fan doesn't start spinning until the CPU reached 90°C... is this a software issue? I already updated all my drivers, chipset, graphics and bios.

I'm already changing the battery of this laptop through dell support and I assume they'll change the fan too but not knowing the cause of the issue doesn't let me sleep at night...

Does anybody have a workaround for the fan not kicking in?

Later I'll edit this post with some aida64 benchmark screenshot :)