TP-Link CPL AV 1300 - Ethernet Doesn't have a valid IP Config

Azurek

Hi everyone,

I have a looked at many different websites trying to figure how to solve this issue, but the issue still persists.

Issue: I used my TP-Link to connect the Ethernet to my computer for about a month or two, and then one day it stopped working. When troubleshooting the problem this message appears:

5adc585e310c4_EthernetnoIP.PNG.330eb06eb40fc1c9a3777f8be36bbcac.PNG

5adc587d1b74e_EthernetProblem1.PNG.c32369802b96cabf4eb6356cd6b19822.PNG

To try and solve this issue I have updated my bios, set IPV4 to automatic, as well as tried several manual inputs as suggested on other forums (8.8.8.8, 255.255.0.0, etc...), press the buttons on the TP-Link. Play around with DHCP (cannot recall exactly what I did)

My specs are:

Windows 10 Professional OEM 64 bit

MSI Z87 G45 Gaming

Intel Core i5-4670k (not overclocked, @3.4ghz)

Nvidia Gefore GTX 1070

Corsair HX650 80 PLUS Gold

HyperX Beast (2x8) 16 GB @ 1600mhz DD3 CL9

Motherboard BIOS Version: 1.20

---> This version is the latest according to Update Live 6, but there is a version 1.9 which I cannot install due to my computer freezing when I Mflash (checked the official forums, happens to a lot of people). But my TP link used to work with the 1.20 version, and I had not installed any update (Win10, Mobo, or other) when it suddenly stopped working and showing the issue above.

Side Note: If i don't use the TP Link and connect my ethernet cable directly from the box to the desktop, then it functions perfectly.

Thank you in advance for the help!

Ethernet no IP.PNG

Ethernet Problem 1.PNG