In-depth comparison of 1440p 144hz monitors ?

Si3Rra_7

For the past couple years I've used a Benq 1440p 60hz monitor and it's colors are amazing. But recently I've really been craving for a 144hz monitor, but i can't go back from the 1440p 27 inch experience. And since most 144hz 1440p monitors are really expensive right now I really want to look deep into the options. Do any of you have a comparison or just a single TOP pick in this category? (that doesn't go into the multiple thousands though)

EDIT: forgot to mention it doesn't have to have g-sync if the image quality or price is much better but it would be a good addition.

The cheapest G-Sync 1440p 144hz monitors I found were the:

1. Acer Predator XB271HU ($600 at the time I saw it)

2. ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ($740 a few weeks ago) from Amazon.

The Asus has better build quality and stand but has a very-well known issue regarding its terrible backlight bleed. Picture-wise, I haven't actually seen them irl so I can't make an informed suggestion. But these two monitors are heavily pitted together so there's a bunch of comparison videos on youtube.

30 minutes ago, Si3Rra_7 said:

forgot to mention it doesn't have to have g-sync

7 minutes ago, Rain7 said:

Acer Predator XB271HU

Highly suggest xF270HU, same thing except 144hz instead of 165hz and Freesync instead of G-Sync. I decided I didn't want to pay the Nvidia tax on G-Sync even though I have an Nvidia card. I've seen screen tearing once and it was bc my GPU was OC'd. Screen tearing has never been a big issue for me.