Looking for creative people!

Siedge

Now it's not exactly how it sounds because a lot of people assume artistic people when you say creative but I'm looking for people interested in any kind of creative stuff, programming, art, etc. If you like doing DIY stuff then you are the kind of people I'd really like to hear from!

Honestly it would just be super nice to have someone to talk to about those kinds of things, I am a programmer full time but when I get super excited because I solve an issue I've tried solving for three days now and I want someone to share in my excitement nobody quite understands! Or if I have an idea for how I plan to install solar panels I want someone who will give me some input or suggest something better!

Anyway I use discord (Siedge#5482) or steam or whatever you wanna use just send me yours or whatever. Can't wait to hear from you!

Posting about programming in the section will get feedback. 

Solar panels would do well in the hobby electronics section. 

11 hours ago, fpo said:

Posting about programming in the section will get feedback. 

Solar panels would do well in the hobby electronics section. 

But I'm not really looking to post about those things, more so looking for people with those kinds of interests, to talk as friends perhaps play games with etc.

4 minutes ago, Siedge said:

But I'm not really looking to post about those things, more so looking for people with those kinds of interests, to talk as friends perhaps play games with etc.

There are a few clans that were recruiting. You’ll likely find people by just joining clans and generally adding nice people. I found a few people that way. 

Reply to some people searching for specific games and side conversation will likely bring about your wishes.