3 TVs - which one to buy?

GrayTech

Hello

We are searching for a budget TV for a room we just renovated. The size should be about 40 inches. After checking out the current deals here in Germany, we found 3 options. The TV will be mounted to the wall. Most times the TV will be used to watch TV, there won't be any external speakers. In addition to that Smart-TV or something like an external chromecast would be nice since streaming YT to the TV should be possible. There will be no PC plugged into the TV most times, so HDR and 4K seems unnecessary. Maybe sometimes someone will plug in a laptop.

Samsung UE40J5250

This one would be a pretty standard TV. 1080p resolution, no HDR, Samsung Smart-TV. 40 inches, about 250€. Probably good picture quality.

Sony KDL40RE455

This one is 40 inches as well and also has a 1080p resolution. This one has HDR but therefore no Smart-TV functions. About 280€. This one has high picture quality as well.

Grundig 43 GUB 8762

This one is a bit special. At first I don't think Grundig exists in the US. This model has 4K resolution, HDR, 43 inch display and Smart-TV functions. But the picture and sound quality is most likely worse then on the other two options. The price is about 450€ but there will be a deal this evening where I would get a GTX 1050Ti for about 85€ (if everything is in stock) when buying this TV. And I'm interested in buying a GTX 1050 Ti. In addition to that, we would get a free DAB radio (55€) and a free MSI headset (30€). So for 535€ we would get a MSI GTX 1050 Ti, the TV, a DAB radio and a cheap MSI headset. But as already said, the quality is probably worse and there are like no reviews.

We aren't sure which one of these deals we should get. The Samsung is the cheapest and has the bare features it needs, nothing else. The Sony lacks Smart-TV options which is a bit annoying and is more expensive then the Samsung. And I seriously don't think we will use HDR. The Grundig is the most expensive one and has the most features. But 4K and HDR doesn't seem necessary at the moment. The cheap 1050 Ti would be cool but therefore the quality on the Grundig is worse which somehow defeats the purpose of buying this TV.

-+-+- This is a reminder to clean the dust filters of your PC! -+-+-

Main PC:

Ryzen 5 1600 3.8GHz - RX 570 4GB - 2x8GB DDR4 - ASUS Prime X370-Pro - Shadow Rock 2 - Define S - Seasonic Prime Gold 650W

500GB NVME SSD - 1TB SATA SSD - 1TB HDD - Windows 10 Pro

Dorm PC:

i5 4590 - GTX 960 4GB - 2x4GB DDR3 - ASUS H81M2 - Dark Rock 3 - Define R3 - 250GB SATA SSD - Seasonic S12 430W - Windows 10 Pro - Linux Mint

NAS:

Pentium G4400 - 4GB DDR4 - Fujitsu Esprimo P556 - 250GB SATA SSD - 2 x 4TB NAS HDD - 12V PSU - OpenMediaVault

Laptop:

Dell Latitude E6520 - i5 2430M - 2x4GB DDR3 - 250GB SATA SSD - Windows 10 Pro - Linux Mint