New case for great looks and quietness

Gdavs21

I'm looking in the 100$ price range for a new case as I have a not so good thermaltake case with no cable management I have been looking at the fractal design arc midi r2 or the FD r4 for the big window the quiet optimizations and the excellent cable management. Also any suggestions on a fan for the front of my h80 for great looks and performance the one I have now looks cool but is rubbish when it comes to performance.

I have a Phantom 410 and it is great! Cable management and airflow are amazing. The only thing is the looks, some love it others hate it.

For the fan go for a Corsair SP120 or Cooler Master Excalibur. I have the Excalibur and it is amazing, only problem is that it can get a bit noisy at higher speeds.

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

Get the CM Storm Scout, I dont really advocate mid-tower cases because to me a full tower case is the only way to go, but if you're strapped for cash then the CM Storm Scout is a good choice and its only $64.99 @ amazon.com right now