Spider webs/strings in my case?

Cyberspirit

Hey so a couple days ago i cleaned my Pc as usual but a day after i saw a dusty (spider web/string?) in there but i couldn't find the spider itself so i just removed it and shrugged.

A little after it came back and again just a single string but still couldn't  find a spider in there.

This has been happening over and over again so my question is: Could it be that i have a spider trolling me or is there any other explanation to this?

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

Yeah, there's a spider. If I were you I'd burn the house down and hope the little fucker dies in the fire.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

@kelvinhall05 I usually just let my cat in the room and let him play with the spiders :D

Seriously though i don't want the little bastard short something in there. I don't know if it can but if there is a spider in there i'd love to get rid of it.

7 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

@kelvinhall05 I usually just let my cat in the room and let him play with the spiders :D

Seriously though i don't want the little bastard short something in there. I don't know if it can but if there is a spider in there i'd love to get rid of it.

I think it's fine.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Guess it's either take the whole thing apart and find the trolling little monster, or leave the case open and hope the bloody thing feels like moving.

Anyone who tells you that you can't do something is unimaginative and probably a coward.

@Alariel To be honest i'm just hoping that it will starve to death in there.

I don't understand why would it even go in there it seems like an incredibly dangerous place for a small spider.

Just now, Cyberspirit said:

@Alariel To be honest i'm just hoping that it will starve to death in there.

I don't understand why would it even go in there it seems like an incredibly dangerous place for a small spider.

Might not be the brightest spider ever. Or it just really gets a kick out of messing with you.

But seriously, there are probably enough small cracks and holes that it can get in and out, unless you have dustfilters everywhere, so it's probably doing take-away dinner.

Anyone who tells you that you can't do something is unimaginative and probably a coward.

@Alariel Actually yeah i'm an idiot i forgot i have the moduvents slightly open on the top of my Define S so you are probably right with the take-away dinner part.

20 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

You don't need to worry about it shorting. Spider web is very slightly electrically charged, but not conductive or capacitive so it won't cause issues. It's also not flammable so you don't need to worry about it bursting into flames like it does in the movies.

11 minutes ago, Sniperfox47 said:

You don't need to worry about it shorting. Spider web is very slightly electrically charged

That's good to know thanks :)