Videos are glitchy, and games run slower and I am not sure how to check if its my motherboard

i5 -4690 z-97a motherboard gtx 1060 6 gb 500 W 80+ bronze evga

So its having screen glitches like this: http://imgur.com/A4X3MC8 http://imgur.com/Ldz2Ob2

It goes away if I uninstall and reinstall drivers but then it comes back. I dont think my graphics card is broken because obviously when the drivers work it runs great and like normal. I believe its something to do with the motherboard.

Can I get any help?

Also here's the full story of what has been happening: 

1. I decide to upgrade my motherboard and cpu (fx 6300, msi 760GMA-p34 FX) to a (i5-4690, asus z97-A) NOTE: I did buy these parts used.

2. With my old graphics card (r9 280) started not working, and so I bought a gtx 1060.

3. Now this problem occurs.

I believe it is the motherboard or CPU, because I bought it used and it might just be worn out. I do not believe it is the GPU because it is brand new. But who knows, can i get any help?

WHAT I HAVE DONE ALREADY:

-use ddu to uninstall

-move pci-e slots

-checking the power connected to the graphics card

Any help would be appreciated. I went to pcmr, and buildapc subreddits and made a post like this but they couldnt really help :(

have you checked the pci e slots ? because there's an old thread on another forum about something similar happening after the motherboard's pci e slot cracked. I suggest you check  on that first :/ 

On 7/17/2017 at 10:52 AM, Sta1n said:

have you checked the pci e slots ? because there's an old thread on another forum about something similar happening after the motherboard's pci e slot cracked. I suggest you check  on that first :/ 

How do I know if its the pci e

1 hour ago, Luistheguy said:

How do I know if its the pci e

Just go and unplug your vga and look if there's something wrong with it (crack, etc) it might be that