Assassin's Creed Franchise

Sacriledgy

What do you think of the new AC Origins?

Me personally i don't like the last 2 games, i don't know about Origins though. I might give it a shot. But here are the things that could potentially break the game, at least for a long time lover like me: 

1. Enemies level

Its an Assassins's game, enemies that have level makes no sense. Like someone will be able to take a knife to throat but doesn't die or assassinated from above but did not die instantly.

2. Weapon level

Someone proudly said that we weren't be able to assassin someone with a low level hidden blade in 1 hit, which again makes no sense

3. Skill Tree

From what I'm getting, we will have to focus on one skill to improve. So for example if your stealth skill isn't good enough you weren't be able to perform a perfect stealth (?) Which makes absolute no sense at all. And again, we won't be able to kill enemies stealthily if the hidden blade isn't good enough in the first place.

I know this is nitpicking, but AC used to be a realistic stealth/adventure open world game. Now it's nowhere even near "Realistic" with those stupid levelling system, it seems like they're changing the game mechanic just for the sake of change instead of originality. The thing that makes people love AC is almost gone now....

Its just some of my thoughts..... what do you guys think? Let me know down below