Who wants Money?

yathis

Lots seem to ask this question, How can I make money?

At age 12 I was mowing lawns in my neighborhood decades ago and I could make a lot of money. I printed out flyers and knocked on doors and I had a whole routine set out. I mapped out my route to hit homes in my community and the sorounding communities. I had a bicycle with a little gas trimmer motor on it to propel me, and I made my own trailer and I raked in the doe!

I see bums today picking bottles and they are getting huge bags full of crushed cans, crushed milk cartons and the like. Here you can get 5 cents for under 1L and 25 cents for 1L and above. I have seen a close family friend of mine, on the streets, with $50+ worth of bottles, but he knew where all the honey holes were. See if you find an alcoholics house, you are set. I see other people picking but they are picking the train stations and other area's like that, which tend to picked 100 times a day. And they only have a small bag. Others that do houses tend to have larger bags of bottles.

For a preteen or similar, you must have a talk with your parents and see if you can do that. Otherwise there are companies out there that pay you to go door to door and put flyers in the mailboxes. However in Canada its a centralized system, so no home delivery mail. So if you want to go door to door, I'd suggest you double/triple dip, do the flyers and get your $10/hour but also slip in your flyer for mowing lawns. Tell a story of some sorts that get home owners motivated to hire you on. Say something like "Saving up for college" or if you are in a majority Christian neighborhood then say you are saving up for a trip to The Vatican, or to see your grandpa across the country who is dying of cancer. It will work.

Also newspaper delivery requires you to have a vehicle, and they are always in need of delivery people because they work midnight shift and no one wants to work midnight shift without earning atleast $22+/hour

Then all you need to do is decide how to spend your money.