Prebuilt pc to replace my laptop

So presetnyl im not happy with my laptops heat or the preformamce in games i was wondering what i would be looking at price wise for a pre built desktop with monitor and keyboard that preforms better than my asus gl752v im lookimg for prebuilt because i dont want to build my pc i just want to get something i dont have to worry about

Its a Championship not a Belt!

3 minutes ago, skullrebell said:

So presetnyl im not happy with my laptops heat or the preformamce in games i was wondering what i would be looking at price wise for a pre built desktop with monitor and keyboard that preforms better than my asus gl752v im lookimg for prebuilt because i dont want to build my pc i just want to get something i dont have to worry about

No it's a crap ton cheaper to build it yourself and what would be your budget

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

Assuming that you have the i7 + 1060 version of your laptop, buying a prebuilt desktop with the same specs is going to cost you a good amount of money.

I believe that building it yourself is going to allow you to get a much better machine for the same price you had in mind. We need to know what's your budget to give any recommendations though.

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X Cooler: Corsair H100i Platinum SE Mobo: Asus B550-A GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 XC RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200MHz 16CL 4x8GB (DDR4) SSD0: Crucial MX300 525GB SSD1: Samsung QVO 1TB PSU: NZXT C650 Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Monitor: Asus VG259QM (240Hz)

I usually edit my posts immediately after posting them, as I don't check for typos before pressing the shiny SUBMIT button.

Unraid Server

CPU: Ryzen 5 7600 Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S Mobo: Asus B650E-i RAM: Kingston Server Premier ECC 2x32GB (DDR5) SSD: Samsung 980 2x1TB HDD: Toshiba MG09 1x18TB; Toshiba MG08 2x16TB HDD Controller: LSI 9207-8i PSUCorsair SF750 Case: Node 304

2 minutes ago, Billy_Mays said:

No it's a crap ton cheaper to build it yourself and what would be your budget

As cheap as possible no set budget yet. Also  i specificly said i dont want to build it so your missing the point of the topic

Just now, Eibe said:

Assuming that you have the i7 + 1060 version of your laptop, buying a prebuilt desktop with the same specs is going to cost you a good amount of money.

I believe that building it yourself is going to allow you to get a much better machine for the same price you had in mind. We need to know what's your budget to give any recommendations though.

I have a 960m in my laptop

2 minutes ago, skullrebell said:

I have a 960 in my laptop

Yes sorry, I misread the specifications.

Anyway, if you do not give us what you want to get out of your machine, we cannot help you. Otherwise we could just offer you anything from i3 with no graphics to i7 with 1080s.

What do you want to do with your machine? Gaming? At what resolution? How many FPS do you want to get, and on what titles?

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X Cooler: Corsair H100i Platinum SE Mobo: Asus B550-A GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 XC RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200MHz 16CL 4x8GB (DDR4) SSD0: Crucial MX300 525GB SSD1: Samsung QVO 1TB PSU: NZXT C650 Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Monitor: Asus VG259QM (240Hz)

I usually edit my posts immediately after posting them, as I don't check for typos before pressing the shiny SUBMIT button.

Unraid Server

CPU: Ryzen 5 7600 Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S Mobo: Asus B650E-i RAM: Kingston Server Premier ECC 2x32GB (DDR5) SSD: Samsung 980 2x1TB HDD: Toshiba MG09 1x18TB; Toshiba MG08 2x16TB HDD Controller: LSI 9207-8i PSUCorsair SF750 Case: Node 304

You're not going to find ANYTHING for cheap and comparable to your laptop.  I know you don't want to build your computer, so I'm not going to recommend that, but maybe look into a system builder who'll build the system for you, but will charge a small fee, it's a lot cheaper and better that way, otherwise you're kinda out of luck.

But regardless, here are some good systems targeted to people like you.

First Computer

Second Computer

The above links are hyperlinked, take a look at them and tell me what you think.

for a similar rebuilt with Kaby lake, pascal and a boot ssd it is going to be about £600-750, about $650-$1k

you can choose components yourself (or ask anyone else to choose, or find finished build, doesn't matter) and hire system builder. As I know, it usually costs about ~$50. It will likely perform better than prebuilt

5 minutes ago, Eibe said:

Yes sorry, I misread the specifications.

Anyway, if you do not give us what you want to get out of your machine, we cannot help you. Otherwise we could just offer you anything from i3 with no graphics to i7 with 1080s.

What do you want to do with your machine? Gaming? At what resolution? How many FPS do you want to get, and on what titles?

Gaming  1080p60 literally only for wow overwatch  hearthstone and csgo max settings  for as cheap as possible

3 minutes ago, Gameborn said:

you can choose components yourself (or ask anyone else to choose, or find finished build, doesn't matter) and hire system builder. As I know, it usually costs about ~$50. It will likely perform better than prebuilt

Whatsystem builders are yountalking about i have no clue of any

Just now, skullrebell said:

Whatsystem builders are yountalking about i have no clue of any

Most stores where you order your components have this option. 

6 minutes ago, The_Askinator said:

You're not going to find ANYTHING for cheap and comparable to your laptop.  I know you don't want to build your computer, so I'm not going to recommend that, but maybe look into a system builder who'll build the system for you, but will charge a small fee, it's a lot cheaper and better that way, otherwise you're kinda out of luck.

But regardless, here are some good systems targeted to people like you.

First Computer

Second Computer

The above links are hyperlinked, take a look at them and tell me what you think.

I mean i dont need liquid cooling or two graphics cards so im not sure?

20 minutes ago, skullrebell said:

As cheap as possible no set budget yet. Also  i specificly said i dont want to build it so your missing the point of the topic

I know but it will save you money and get some more budget to spend else where

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

9 minutes ago, skullrebell said:

I mean i dont need liquid cooling or two graphics cards so im not sure?

Those don't have two graphics card and liquid cooling, those are just options.  I think you should really go for one of those computers, they can get you exactly what you want, while looking beautiful and remaining reasonably priced.

14 minutes ago, The_Askinator said:

Those don't have two graphics card and liquid cooling, those are just options.  I think you should really go for one of those computers, they can get you exactly what you want, while looking beautiful and remaining reasonably priced.

Yes they do the razer specialedition shows liquid cooling and then other shows 2 nvidia cards with a hbm sli bridge

On 5/22/2017 at 10:13 AM, skullrebell said:

Yes they do the razer specialedition shows liquid cooling and then other shows 2 nvidia cards with a hbm sli bridge

Hey, it's your choice, if you click the "buy" button, it'll show you what you can have and not have, even if they do have liquid cooling and two cards, they're both under or near one thousand USD(s).  I definitely recommend getting those two pcs, you can probably shop around and see what works well, but Maingear is a highly respected brand they're really reliable.  I'm not going to argue with you about how many cards or if it has liquid cooling, that's your choice and you can believe what you want, I'm just giving you the facts.

23 hours ago, The_Askinator said:

Hey, it's your choice, if you click the "buy" button, it'll show you what you can have and not have, even if they do have liquid cooling and two cards, they're both under or near one thousand USD(s).  I definitely recommend getting those two pcs, you can probably shop around and see what works well, but Maingear is a highly respected brand they're really reliable.  I'm not going to argue with you about how many cards or if it has liquid cooling, that's your choice and you can believe what you want, I'm just giving you the facts.

Click on your link and look at the photo thats what it shows