Firmware Upgrade for Mac Pro 1,1 to 2,1

So im going to start by saying I have little experience when working with Apple products. 

Okay, now to my question. So I got my hands on a Mac Pro 1,1 A1186. I Want to upgrade/update its firmware to the 2,1 so that I can upgrade the 2 Dual Core Xeons to 2 Quad core Xeons (either a pair of Xeon X5355 or a pair of Xeon E5462 which ever works better). Thats the bottom line. Ive tried looking at a few forums but end up getting lost quite fast. Here are the Specs

CPU:

RAM:

OS HDD:

3 Extra HDDs

GPU: 2 x Nvidia 7300GT (256MB VRAM)

OS X: 10.7.5

I have alot of extra GPUs laying around, mostly older models but have more VRAM, Id love to get feedback on what I need hardware wise, preparation, and finally upgrading the firmware to allow the CPU upgrade. Thanks alot for all of your time! 

15 hours ago, Spectrez said:

Any chance this is of any help? http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/mac_pro/faq/mac-pro-how-to-upgrade-processors.html

i personally know nothing about the subject but quickly found that link

Right now the site seems to not work for me. (it just keeps loading regardless of what device I use or wifi vs cell phone data) Ill check again later. As for the actual phyisical upgrade, I know how to do it im just worried about software/firmware issues.