1080ti Build planned!

Hi everyone!

My friend asked me for a build, so there It is! ( pc project.pdf ) I know that isnt the best way to share with you the componentes so Ill throw some pics... Before that I have to say that this is Spain and we dont have all the components and retailers (and the pricing is different... well, more expensive) you guys have in the US, for example, but on the other hand here there are other manufacturers like NOX, which I love (I havent seen It in amazon.com [meanwhile I do on amazon.es, the Spanish site] while I did some searches to show you some NOX components in other topics...) 

Spoiler

pc project 1.png

pc project 2.png

The 1080ti is bugged, It costs 829€ and Its from Asus (which doesnt really matter).

The Asus ROG "Frontal" comes with the mobo as a special pack (with no extra charges, just like that, for free).

The total is: 2.719,60 €

Ive choosen that monitor because I want It to last as much as possible and enjoy It as much as Its possible, so thats why It is IPS + 144Hz + 1440p + G-Sync (The whole pack :D).

There isnt much more to say... I chose some RGB components Aura compatible since the mobo supports It so It can look better and the case choice is that one because my firend doesnt really care about tempered glass as long as It has a window and there were also the problem of needing 2x 5.25" expansion slots so we can install the Asus ROG "Front pannel" and Its white because of the black/white contrast.

Eventhough I think this is the final system, Id love to read your thoughts! Thank you guys!