Thoughts on Logitech G Pro or others?

Zambonie

A while ago, I searched for suggestions for a mouse. I was suggested the g502 a lot, but instead I got a keyboard as my old one broke apparently. I'm looking for a new mouse now to kinda replace my Performance MX (Im still keeping it for editing, browsing chrome, etc, as its a really great mouse for that type of stuff but just doesn't cut it for gaming) before season 4 of Overwatch Competitive starts, and just for general use on other games. My brother has gotten the g502 however, and I have had some time on my own with it trying it. Personally, I really don't like it's form. I keep hitting the DPS buttons instead of left click and keep pressing the sniper button. It's also a little weird in my hand (maybe I just got spoiled with my performance mx.) So looking around, I remember seeing the Logitech G Pro at Best Buy and trying it, it looks like a super sleek mouse and it was pretty comfortable to hold. So, im just wondering for people who has had the mouse for a while now, is it really a good and comfortable mouse for people with even slightly big hands? Or, is there any other suggestion that could fit my criteria?

TL;DR: Need new mouse, tried the g502 but it just isn't for me, was looking at g pro, seems pretty nice, wondering how other people's experiences are with it or if anyone has any other suggestions.

Thanks.

Intel i5-6600k (Cooled by a 212 evo) - Asus Z170-A - Asus Dual OC GTX 1060 - NZXT S340 - WD 1TB (Getting SSD this month, hopefully) - 8GB DDR4-2400

LG G4 - Asus Zenwatch 2

58 minutes ago, Hunter06 said:

g pro is a much better mice than g502, much much better, g502 is just too heavy. and some people like its shape or they hate it. check this list..http://www.rocketjumpninja.com/top-40/ .... this guy do awesome reviews i think u can trust his recommendations.

Yeah I was actually just watching his review on it, I think Ill go over to best buy later and pick one up. I'll probably return it if I don't like it, but I think it seems like a good mouse.

Intel i5-6600k (Cooled by a 212 evo) - Asus Z170-A - Asus Dual OC GTX 1060 - NZXT S340 - WD 1TB (Getting SSD this month, hopefully) - 8GB DDR4-2400

LG G4 - Asus Zenwatch 2