How to make games launch on my right (main) monitor

x Princess Leliana x

I finally got my second monitor to work and have a strange setup. Unlike most, I have my secondary monitor on the left rather than the right. I have the right monitor set as my primary monitor, so things like google, steam, etc, open on it by default, but all games are launching on the left monitor, the shittier monitor, which I do not want. How do I get games to launch/run on the right/primary monitor?

If the monitor on the right is set as the main monitor in Windows, with the other set to extend desktop, it should just launch on the main monitor fine. Try setting it as the main monitor in either Nvidia control panel or AMD's equivalent.

2 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

If the monitor on the right is set as the main monitor in Windows, with the other set to extend desktop, it should just launch on the main monitor fine. Try setting it as the main monitor in either Nvidia control panel or AMD's equivalent.

alright ill try that. I don't know how, but the main (right) monitor has an asterisk on it and is set to number one... so...