Windows could not complete installation. Restart to install Windows on this computer,

Go to solution Solved by davidliu2117,

I actually ended up fixing the problem because i figured out that the Education edition that I was using was not compatible with the Media Creation Tool. I guess i should have mentioned that earlier... lol. Thanks for helping though!

I recently finished building a new computer with completely new parts. I got a Windows 10 license key and downloaded the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool on a separate machine. I configured the Media Creation Tool, put on a USB Flash Drive, and plugged it into my new computer. Everything went fine with the installation until the last step. Windows required an automatic restart to install Windows 10. After the restart, there is a loading logo and then an error pops up saying "Windows could not complete installation. Restart to install Windows on this computer". I tried so many methods but none of them seem to work. (I tried typing commands like secpol.msc, MMC, and compmgmt.msc into Command Prompt but none of them worked). My computer does not have an SSD and only a hard drive. Any help?

retry creating the installation media, then report back.

A8-7600 {} Gigabyte FM2+ Board {} CX430 {} Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb {} MSI GTX 760 2GB {}

Console.WriteLine("C# is aids");

I cleared my USB Flash Drive and re-downloaded the Windows installation media. This is what I did. I went into BIOS and selected to boot from the USB. It went to the expected Windows installation stuff. At the last step, it reboots and then after a little bit of the loading screen the same error pops up.

12 hours ago, davidliu2117 said:

I cleared my USB Flash Drive and re-downloaded the Windows installation media. This is what I did. I went into BIOS and selected to boot from the USB. It went to the expected Windows installation stuff. At the last step, it reboots and then after a little bit of the loading screen the same error pops up.

Whats the error code? something like 0x00001001

A8-7600 {} Gigabyte FM2+ Board {} CX430 {} Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb {} MSI GTX 760 2GB {}

Console.WriteLine("C# is aids");

I actually ended up fixing the problem because i figured out that the Education edition that I was using was not compatible with the Media Creation Tool. I guess i should have mentioned that earlier... lol. Thanks for helping though!