Logitech G502(RGB) Mouse F&#king Up

So my logitech mouse has completely fucked up and is pressing random buttons. Sometimes windows doesent even recognize that the mouse is hovering over something but when i switch profiles it does. It's just chaotic and the macros on the on board memory seem to be where i left them.  I'v tried different ports and different PCs but it's the same all glitchy. I got this to fix by switching to the application detection instead of on board memory but i need to use the on board memory so i there a way i can reset on board memory or the whole mouse to factory settings?

Btw this started the moment I exited out of Paladins games, don't know if that had anything to do with but thought I'd leave it here just in case.

( I'll be gone for a bit so i'll reply later, thanks for your responses ^.^ )

Contact Logitech. Seems like a faulty board to me. 

idk

• 1 year later...

I been using the G502 without issues for more than 2 years. Now seem like the memory inside got glichy, I been reformating the OS and problem was still present (random power off cicling different drivers or memory modules/profiles). So far best I got to get it back to good condition was:

-Update firmware again "C:\Program Files\Logitech Gaming Software\FWUpdate\G502"

-Follow some steps to get all close to default as possible

https://www.overclock.net/forum/375-mice/1522857-how-i-debugged-g502-read-logitech-people.html

-Use a different version, older, lighter and with less chances to trigger the glich

https://support.logitech.com/en_us/software/lghub"

-Also try to disable 2 of the 3 profiles on the device manager and now I'm trying to find a way to see if the problem is related to a defected or dying battery inside the device.
The problem is deffinitly store inside the memory, is purely hardware.
With all this done I got mouse back to normal like 95%, still having issues and hope to find some solution that doesn't involve disasemble the thing the replace a battery or short-circuit something to get it back to factory settings.

NU1NsX1.jpg