Cheap gaming chair?

charbel1011

What color? Also what type of chair? Just gaming/racing look like chair?

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

What color? Also what type of chair? Just gaming/racing look like chair?

Yes i want to but the dxracer one but they are so experiense for 400$ out of my range.. but i want something good like them color aint a problem

dcracer mainly is a brand, i don't think they are actually that good but i could be wrong. go to some office furniture shop and check out their office chairs, that would be my advice since you know you can physically test them there.

@charbel1011 When you are shopping for a gaming chair. just don't search a chair that is markeret as gaming chair. look for office chair. or a executive chair. because the when is markeret as gaming chair they just add 100$ more of the real cost just because is gaming. (ps: same goes for headsets)

I bought for myself a similar chair like this https://www.wayfair.com/27-High-Back-Executive-Chair-048-GM-4809-OBGO1081.html 

And 8+ hours and still comfortable plus you just dont spend 200+ USD for a chair that looks great but isn't comfortable.

i prefer always Functionality over Aesthetics .

use logic. those companies have bosses sitting all day in the office just for work. and all those use chairs like these.

9 minutes ago, Antony Leung said:

@charbel1011 When you are shopping for a gaming chair. just don't search a chair that is markeret as gaming chair. look for office chair. or a executive chair. because the when is markeret as gaming chair they just add 100$ more of the real cost just because is gaming. (ps: same goes for headsets)

I bought for myself a similar chair like this https://www.wayfair.com/27-High-Back-Executive-Chair-048-GM-4809-OBGO1081.html 

And 8+ hours and still comfortable plus you just dont spend 200+ USD for a chair that looks great but isn't comfortable.

i prefer always Functionality over Aesthetics .

use logic. those companies have bosses sitting all day in the office just for work. and all those use chairs like these.

Yes but i love the look too .

Buy a used chair from "Ergon" their chairs are heavens above any other office chair. Especially those UGLY STUPID CHEAPLY MADE RACING BUCKET CHAIRS. Everyone will GENUINELY feel stupid 5yrs from now when they think about the hideous retarded chairs they spent their money on... RIP to that FAD when its over. Cant stress how foolish it is. Kinda the same way that anyone rocking a car that looks like something out of the "fast and the furious 1" looks like a total thumb sitting tool nowadays when driving it...yeah well its the same principle. 

4 minutes ago, Giovanni7 said:

Buy a used chair from "Ergon" their chairs are heavens above any other office chair. Especially those UGLY STUPID CHEAPLY MADE RACING BUCKET CHAIRS. Everyone will GENUINELY feel stupid 5yrs from now when they think about the hideous retarded chairs they spent their money on... RIP to that FAD when its over. Cant stress how foolish it is. Kinda the same way that anyone rocking a car that looks like something out of the "fast and the furious 1" looks like a total thumb sitting tool nowadays when driving it...yeah well its the same principle. 

As a car guy, there's nothing wrong with a bucket seat gaming chair (even though they may not be the comfiest after a long period of time) Its all down to personal taste and preference/interests. 

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

I understand Im a car guy as well worked as a mechanic for years , raced miatas etc. Before getting into programming and development but id never buy one. :( Although your 100% right its down to personal preference. IMO Its just a bad investment any way you look at it. 

please don't by a "gaming chair" it's just a waste of money. i recomand to NEVER go for "gaming" stuff. get some good quality office stuff. it's probably more durable too