Need help with fan configuration

Sportmax8
Go to solution Solved by tomoki,

The S340 has a mesh top if I recall correctly. You should get a fan for intake. You should also look at positive and negative pressure flow for PC cases. There's a decent one on ncixtechtips for a general idea. It helps with knowing where your dust will end up... And yes most of it will be caught on the filter but the tiny spectacles will still get through. 

At least one fan will be a good start in the front. You need it. The second is kinda optional depending on what you want to do. 

My personal comp runs fairly warm with an overclocked gpu and overclocked CPU. I have 2 intake and one rear exhaust. I should open up the top panel and add at least one fan but noise is a thing for me so I limit my overclock to that. I'm using a Fractal Define R5. 

I have an nzxt s340 elite, it comes with two fans- rear and top. Should I get an extra fan for intake and use both of those as exhaust? What's the best method of cooling and is buying 1 more fan necessary?

The S340 has a mesh top if I recall correctly. You should get a fan for intake. You should also look at positive and negative pressure flow for PC cases. There's a decent one on ncixtechtips for a general idea. It helps with knowing where your dust will end up... And yes most of it will be caught on the filter but the tiny spectacles will still get through. 

At least one fan will be a good start in the front. You need it. The second is kinda optional depending on what you want to do. 

My personal comp runs fairly warm with an overclocked gpu and overclocked CPU. I have 2 intake and one rear exhaust. I should open up the top panel and add at least one fan but noise is a thing for me so I limit my overclock to that. I'm using a Fractal Define R5.