new phone help

Redwolfxd1

hi ive got an smsl m2 and i want to use it with a phone but i dont know whoch phones i can use it with i am looking at 3 phone and dont talk about which is better and whatnot i just want to know if my m2 works with them or not the phones are samsung galaxy a5 (2016). The lg g4 and the huawei p9 lite

Would you be able to re-word that? I'm not following the whole story here.

Out of those options, definitely avoid the Samsung Galaxy A5. It is designed to have more of a profit margin than other phones of this price point.

As for the other two, they're very similar, and it's pretty much down to which Android skin you prefer. If you want to know if any of this year's good phones are in your price range, I'll need to know what price range you're looking at.

However, after reading the question again, it seems you're not interested in that information. :) 

Why do you want an external DAC? LG are pretty well known for their built in DACs, and you might want to check out the LG V10 if you're looking for that sort of stuff.

I edit my posts a lot.

6 minutes ago, MrDrWho13 said:

Would you be able to re-word that? I'm not following the whole story here.

Out of those options, definitely avoid the Samsung Galaxy A5. It is designed to have more of a profit margin than other phones of this price point.

As for the other two, they're very similar, and it's pretty much down to which Android skin you prefer. If you want to know if any of this year's good phones are in your price range, I'll need to know what price range you're looking at.

However, after reading the question again, it seems you're not interested in that information. :) 

Why do you want an external DAC? LG are pretty well known for their built in DACs, and you might want to check out the LG V10 if you're looking for that sort of stuff.

all just mentioned i cant use for anything i,asked which of the 3 phone i can use with my smsl m2

2 minutes ago, Redwolfxd1 said:

all just mentioned i cant use for anything i,asked which of the 3 phone i can use with my smsl m2

Well I don't know if any of them can supply enough power to that DAC since it's designed for use with laptops. If it can work with a phone, you'll need to buy a USB OTG adapter, and any of those phones should support that equally.

I edit my posts a lot.

6 minutes ago, MrDrWho13 said:

Well I don't know if any of them can supply enough power to that DAC since it's designed for use with laptops. If it can work with a phone, you'll need to buy a USB OTG adapter, and any of those phones should support that equally.

i already have an micro to micro usb it came with the smsl m2

1 minute ago, Redwolfxd1 said:

i already have an micro to micro usb it came with the smsl m2

Well if it came with the device, then I expect any of those phones will work as intended. (Still avoid the Samsung though ;) )

I edit my posts a lot.

2 minutes ago, MrDrWho13 said:

Well if it came with the device, then I expect any of those phones will work as intended. (Still avoid the Samsung though ;) )

ok then but why avoid the samsung

1 minute ago, Redwolfxd1 said:

ok then but why avoid the samsung

It's likely to perform much worse than the other two phones, since Samsung want to convince you to spend more money, and don't put very good hardware inside.

I edit my posts a lot.