'morecomputers' Review (UK)

garyjpaterson

Not one to usually do reviews, but im genuinely impressed! Not for the product (though impressed with that too),but  the the retailer!

After deciding on the Corsair RM750, i then had the choice of choosing where to buy it from. The go to's are usually Amazon.co.uk or Scan.co.uk, but unfortunately Amazon didnt have any of the RM series in stock, and Scan had it listed as 'Item Overdue, available for Pre Order'. So i had to look elsewhere.

After a quick Google Shopping search, http://www.morecomputers.com/ came up. It had many good reviews, but i had never heard of it so was slightly wary. It was around £5 cheaper, and had the option of free shipping which Scan does not.

They have multiple shipping options, including a voucher for next day delivery half price. I was tempted but not in any rush, i went for free shipping; anytime in the next 7 working days. This was Sunday night, so even if i was to go with next day delivery, it would be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.

So here i am now, on Tuesday just got home from Uni and installed my RM750! Couldnt be happier, was not expecting it for at least a few days. All in all, would 100% recommend this place to anyone, i think its just the UK as far as i know.

3770K | GTX970 | 16GB DDR3 | Corsair RM750

Next day delivery for the RM750 for 10$, I'd take that :P

The prices are looking good, it's actually cheaper than the other UK retailers according to PCPartsPicker. The price is still quite high, but I guess that's as low as you'll get in the UK

Yeah things are typically more expensive in the UK compared to the US. I effectively got next day shipping for free!

3770K | GTX970 | 16GB DDR3 | Corsair RM750

Thanks for sharing that. I usually always recommend overclockers.co.uk for their quick delivery and brilliant customer service. I personally think It's great to see good retailers out there, it gives the consumer more choices and drives a little completion too which is always a good thing.