nexus 5 static screen issue

voxotto

So a week ago something happened to my phone, it started throwing camera errors and the next day i woke up and it had a static screen, tried turning it on and off and hard reset. nothing happened, continued showing me the static screen, after about a half hour of trying to turn in on it finally turned on and worked normally. After a few days again, but now its been on a static screen and a blank screen the whole time. (the screen is black but the backlight is on)

I also dont have a warranty so gotta get my hands dirty. 

but since i gave up i thought hey what the hell, lets warm the beast up to about 70 degrees celsius for giggles. nothing, same error. 

maybe lets freeze it? HEEY IT WORKED, for a second. at least i could get all my info out and see that everything is actually working, but as soon as i hit the power button and the screen went black, it started all over. Didn't matter if i had the device turned on for 10 seconds or half a hour or 4 hours. when the screen goes blank its gone. but freezing helps. also did a factory reset.

so does anyone have any experience with this?  most of the post i saw were either 'RMA'', or something to do with the usb flex cable? would like some more info before i order that !

Also i  haven't had any updates in a month at least and haven't used the device in any different way, didn't drop etc...

any info would be appreciated!  Luvya!<3