Watercooling for the first time.

Hi everyone. I am planning to build my first loop. I saw this image and fell in love with the design. I was wondering if any experienced builders know which size of acrylic tubes are around the cpu blocks. Thanks
http://cwsmgmt.corsair.com/media/catalog/product/9/0/900d_sidef_5.png

CPU i7 3770K@4.6Ghz Motherboard  Asus Maximus V Extreme Ram 4x4GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 1866Mhz GPU 3-Way Sli EVGA Gtx 780 //Core@1.2Ghz/Mem@7Ghz// PSU Corsair Ax1200i Storage OS 2xSamsung 840 Pro 128GB // 2xOCZ Vertex 4 128GB // 2xWD Red 4TB Keyboard Corsair K70 Mouse Steelseries Xai Cooling Custom Dual Loop Case Corsair 900D

The tubes around the CPU look like 3/8" with bitspower matte black compression fittings, not bitspower crystal link because then it would be using multilink fittings at the end of the tubes. The all black links are a combination of bitspower extenders.

so they are regular flexible tubes made to look like hard tube setup?

CPU i7 3770K@4.6Ghz Motherboard  Asus Maximus V Extreme Ram 4x4GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 1866Mhz GPU 3-Way Sli EVGA Gtx 780 //Core@1.2Ghz/Mem@7Ghz// PSU Corsair Ax1200i Storage OS 2xSamsung 840 Pro 128GB // 2xOCZ Vertex 4 128GB // 2xWD Red 4TB Keyboard Corsair K70 Mouse Steelseries Xai Cooling Custom Dual Loop Case Corsair 900D

so they are regular flexible tubes made to look like hard tube setup?

Yes, they're regular tubes that are just short, direct runs.

As Marto said, if you want acrylic you'll need to look for Bitspower crystal link with multilink or Primochill's rigid acrylic with ghost compressions.

yea that primochill acrylic looks nice. Wonder if those rigid compressions loooks well with bitspower rotars.

guys imma tell you right now acylic tubing is very time consuming, ive been at it for a day and only have one link 

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled