Best NVIDIA shield K1 internal micro SD card?

DavePwns

I got my fiance shield k1 for valentines (shhhhhh!), however I want to get her a micro SD that will work well as the internal source (thank you marshmellow update!). What are some good options for me for at least 64 gb and high read speeds? Price would prefer to be under $60.  She will be gaming on this tablet (so will I hehehe)

Honestly anything on amazon should work fine, as long as it's microsd and fast enough (if write speeds matter for ur usage) it should be fine. 

http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-microSDXC-Standard-Packaging-SDSQUNC-128G-GN6MA/dp/B010Q57S62/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1454468751&sr=1-1&keywords=128gb+micro+sd

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

• 3 weeks later...
On February 3, 2016 at 10:04 PM, DavePwns said:

I got my fiance shield k1 for valentines (shhhhhh!), however I want to get her a micro SD that will work well as the internal source (thank you marshmellow update!). What are some good options for me for at least 64 gb and high read speeds? Price would prefer to be under $60.  She will be gaming on this tablet (so will I hehehe)

Samsung Pro SD card one of the fastest