Any ideas for an mini itx travler build ?

aDham_zO
Go to solution Solved by Josephdalepi,
4 minutes ago, aDham_zO said:

Holly balls did linus ever did an build with this sliverstone case. Never seen it.

Gonna look at it, thank you.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/YQQN3C

mostly copied linus's build, but switched it up for some newer components and some lower end stuff

Hey so i'm thinking about building an mini itx pc for travel i mean like really a small one like it can fit in the bag that rolls on the ground :D

So yeah idk what i'm going to buy so any builds on pc part picker or anyother ideas will be helpfull .

Budget max 1600 - 1500 US $

2 minutes ago, aDham_zO said:

Hey so i'm thinking about building an mini itx pc for travel i mean like really a small one like it can fit in the bag that rolls on the ground :D

So yeah idk what i'm going to buy so any builds on pc part picker or anyother ideas will be helpfull .

how do you feel about the azza stealth case?

2 minutes ago, Josephdalepi said:

how do you feel about the azza stealth case?

Bulky. Ugly. But thanks any ways :D

Did you see Joker Productions build ? Don't know how much it was. 

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

1 minute ago, lukerox2002 said:

y u no just laptop?

Tried it accually. Hot. No upgrades.

Mostly heavy and bulky.

7 minutes ago, aDham_zO said:

corsair 380t?

any mini itx case you specifically like?

1 minute ago, Gix7Fifty said:

Did you see Joker Productions build ? Don't know how much it was. 

Seen it, but the case is not that good and i'm afraid toget a new case and the parts would not fit. Ghhhhhh thanks buddy. I know i'm begin a littel girl right now but i kinda need a smaller case and smaller stuff not a tall case like that.

3 minutes ago, Josephdalepi said:

corsair 380t?

any mini itx case you specifically like?

Well thats the proplem with me. I don't know what case might be good but i'm pretty sure the 380t would be big because i wanna put i5 in a bag. Sorry for troubling you btw.

Just now, aDham_zO said:

Well thats the proplem with me. I don't know what case might be good but i'm pretty sure the 380t would be big because i wanna put i5 in a bag. Sorry for troubling you btw.

http://www.amazon.com/SilverStone-Technology-Mini-ITX-Computer-ML08B/dp/B0161UXW9I/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1454388938&sr=8-7&keywords=mini+itx+handle+case

one of these?

2 minutes ago, lukerox2002 said:

And a desktop isnt?

When i have better build and better air flow and upgradeablty i will forget all of that stuff :)

5 minutes ago, Josephdalepi said:

No accually i said i'm not liking those tall cases but i accually saw an cube shaped case that looks small from silverstone did anyone build an pc in it ? 

How will the system be used, i.e. gaming, CAD, video editing?

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

12 minutes ago, brob said:

How will the system be used, i.e. gaming, CAD, video editing?

Gaming and video editing.

I assume you are gonna use it for gaming?
Is it only the PC you are thinking about, or are monitors and everything else in the budget as well?

Main rig:
Mobo: ASRock X99 Extreme3 | CPU: i7-5820k @ 4.3Ghz with Noctua NH-D14 | RAM: HyperX Fury DD4 2133MHz 16GB (4x4GB) | GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition | PSU: Corsair AX760i | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 (White) | Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Toshiba 3TB | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit | Displays: BenQ XL2410T (120Hz) + 1xBenQ G2420HD (60Hz) | Keyboard: CM Storm Rapid I (Brown switches) | Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD | Headset: Sennheiser PC 363D

1 minute ago, JanFrode said:

I assume you are gonna use it for gaming?
Is it only the PC you are thinking about, or are monitors and everything else in the budget as well?

No , only pc i got the mouse and kb and the monitor pretty easy to pack those up in a bag.

1 minute ago, aDham_zO said:

Yup just what i was looking in the sliverstone one just need a one that built a pc in it because it looks hard and the cables would be everywhere.

Thanks buddy.

like this?

Just now, Josephdalepi said:

like this?

Holly balls did linus ever did an build with this sliverstone case. Never seen it.

This is something I'd consider a really nice LAN pc.. or "portable"

You'd have to get someone to build it for you tho.. But that's a build I really want myself, for bringing to LAN's or just friends easily

Main rig:
Mobo: ASRock X99 Extreme3 | CPU: i7-5820k @ 4.3Ghz with Noctua NH-D14 | RAM: HyperX Fury DD4 2133MHz 16GB (4x4GB) | GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition | PSU: Corsair AX760i | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 (White) | Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Toshiba 3TB | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit | Displays: BenQ XL2410T (120Hz) + 1xBenQ G2420HD (60Hz) | Keyboard: CM Storm Rapid I (Brown switches) | Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD | Headset: Sennheiser PC 363D

1 minute ago, JanFrode said:

This is something I'd consider a really nice LAN pc.. or "portable"

You'd have to get someone to build it for you tho.. But that's a build I really want myself, for bringing to LAN's or just friends easily

Did you saw the topic ? Hahaha...

I really hate those slim ones i'm really looking into those cube ones. And i know how to build a pc mate i built a lot.

I'm just afraid of the cables because of the tight space.

4 minutes ago, aDham_zO said:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/YQQN3C

mostly copied linus's build, but switched it up for some newer components and some lower end stuff