Disabling windows sensitivity and using raw input?

Hello Everyone :)

Recently I have just heard about this thing called "raw input" basically, it disables 'Windows Mouse sensitivity interference while you are in game.'

I have found this really useful while playing a few games, (That allow you to enable raw input). But I was thinking, what if you could just disable windows sensitivity as a whole? 

and just use raw input from your mouse?

Now this idea, I have tried searching on the net. But I don't seem to find any programs/software that will allow you to 'enable raw input' and disable windows mouse sensitivity.

If anyone has found or even perhaps created a program to disable windows mouse sensitivity, and enable raw input straight from your mouse. Please let me know of any information, because since I do work with animation, that sometimes requires a finer touch then windows sensitivity.

So yeah guys, I hope this made sense, if it doesn't and you have any suggestions. Just let me know.

Cheers,

Pepsomo. 

damm i cant remember the name of the thing but go look for csgo windows mouse acceleration fix and you should find a way to disable mouse acceleration and go whit raw input im at the work so i cant look at the program

Hello Everyone :)

Recently I have just heard about this thing called "raw input" basically, it disables 'Windows Mouse sensitivity interference while you are in game.'

I have found this really useful while playing a few games, (That allow you to enable raw input). But I was thinking, what if you could just disable windows sensitivity as a whole? 

and just use raw input from your mouse?

Now this idea, I have tried searching on the net. But I don't seem to find any programs/software that will allow you to 'enable raw input' and disable windows mouse sensitivity.

If anyone has found or even perhaps created a program to disable windows mouse sensitivity, and enable raw input straight from your mouse. Please let me know of any information, because since I do work with animation, that sometimes requires a finer touch then windows sensitivity.

So yeah guys, I hope this made sense, if it doesn't and you have any suggestions. Just let me know.

Cheers,

Pepsomo. 

This would mean you can't adjust sensitivity for your mouse at all. Cursor speed would just vary from mouse to mouse. You can disable windows built-in mouse acceleration by disabling "Enhance pointer precision" in the mouse settings, mouse acceleration is the annoying thing in games and is why raw input is good

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

This would mean you can't adjust sensitivity for your mouse at all. Cursor speed would just vary from mouse to mouse. You can disable windows built-in mouse acceleration by disabling "Enhance pointer precision" in the mouse settings, mouse acceleration is the annoying thing in games and is why raw input is good

Well basically no, if I disable "Enhance pointer precision" it basically slows my mouse down a lot. Like to the point of if I go into my mouse driver and turn up the DPI it still doesn't make a difference. I am basically talking about turning off Windows mouse sensitivity, and just using my mouse driver's (For the Corsair M65) DPI to adjust the sensitivity. 

If that makes sense? 

damm i cant remember the name of the thing but go look for csgo windows mouse acceleration fix and you should find a way to disable mouse acceleration and go whit raw input im at the work so i cant look at the program

Alright that sounds good, but would that be for use in-game CS-GO? Or just on the desktop? Because at the moment, I just need mouse acceleration/windows sensitivity disabled for my desktop (Not in game)

Well basically no, if I disable "Enhance pointer precision" it basically slows my mouse down a lot. Like to the point of if I go into my mouse driver and turn up the DPI it still doesn't make a difference. I am basically talking about turning off Windows mouse sensitivity, and just using my mouse driver's (For the Corsair M65) DPI to adjust the sensitivity. 

If that makes sense? 

Well "enhance pointer precision" is Windows' built in mouse acceleration. Seems like a weird problem with your mouse, turning the sensitivity up doesn't help? There are regedits that will disable mouse acceleration for you as well

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

Well "enhance pointer precision" is Windows' built in mouse acceleration. Seems like a weird problem with your mouse, turning the sensitivity up doesn't help? There are regedits that will disable mouse acceleration for you as well

Alright that sounds good, but would that be for use in-game CS-GO? Or just on the desktop? Because at the moment, I just need mouse acceleration/windows sensitivity disabled for my desktop (Not in game)

The quide im pointing towards does just that it give you a program whit which you can disable windows mouse acceleration that does not go away whit ticking off enhance pointer precision its a known problem on windows and has been so for quite some time