Who do you think offers the best web hosting service?

BrannMannSam

I didn't find a better place to post it (maybe under networking ? meh), so tell me if there is a better place on the forum.

Simple, yet a hard question. I have been having this idea for a website for a long time and i think i wanna go ahead and give it a try. I have had different websites before, then i used one.com, well i am less than satisfied with more than just the performance from that company. I have tried searching around for answers, but there is just to much advertising etc for me to take it seriously.

So, i ask you the LTT community to give me your advice.

I prefer if they host in Europe, or even better Scandinavia. But, i am looking for the best performance/price.

Thanks.

Ps, if there are any web coders or designers that want to work on a tech related website from Norway you are more than welcome to PM me :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

If you are looking for a hosting provider with best performance and price then visit the site 9CubeHosting.com as they are providing the hosting service at low cost  with 24/7 customer service and support with 99.9% server up time.And they have their data centres in US ,UK and AU .

I've got quite a few friends using JustHost: http://www.justhost.com/ and I haven't heard anything bad about it. I'll move this over to the networking however I urge you to go have a look at WebHostingTalk. There you should be able to find deals & reviews about everything from Cpannel based hosting right up to dedicated and colocation services.