Gigabyte B75 crashing

Hi guys so I just bought a brand new pre-built PC. I have used it for a couple of days but now it will crash every now and then.I did not install any drivers when i first got the PC.

Could it be the mobo drivers?

Do you think the mobo came dead on arrival?-note, it does boot up and it does work but after like 30min my monitor will go black and i am forced to restart it.when i restart it a picture of my mobo comes up but then goes away.

It will be much appreciate if someone can tell me what is wrong

Thank you

basic specs:

I5 3570k

Gigabyte B75

600w PSU

radeon 7750 GPU

stock heatsink

1tb toshiba hard drive

8gb of RAM-DDR3

windows 8

i am also hooked up my PC to monitor using hdmi through the GPU

return it to the store and buy your own parts. if you live in canada, ncix will build it for you for $50

return it to the store and buy your own parts. if you live in canada, ncix will build it for you for $50
yes but that isnt really an option. Im more so looking for a solution do you think it is broke(so dead on arrival?)i want the best answer i really dont want it to be broken thanks

Could be a variety of problems:- Ram, Motherboard, CPU, GPU. I would start by installing the latest drivers for your motherboard found here ( click on your board, then go support / downloads and select the drivers.)

If that doesn't help, try testing your RAM one stick at a time. Download memtest86+ and run it overnight, if you have any errors, disgard that ram stick (or slot) and try running with only 1 stick of ram.

If it's a GPU issue, use onboard video and remove the card, if you haven't already done so, install the GPU drivers.

if you cant return it then go back to the store and theyll diagnose it if you're still under warranty. if you cant go to the store: check your ram sticks one by one, google "memtest", update your drivers (windows 7, motherboard), google "psu paperclip test".

Could be a variety of problems:- Ram, Motherboard, CPU, GPU. I would start by installing the latest drivers for your motherboard found here ( click on your board, then go support / downloads and select the drivers.)

If that doesn't help, try testing your RAM one stick at a time. Download memtest86+ and run it overnight, if you have any errors, disgard that ram stick (or slot) and try running with only 1 stick of ram.

If it's a GPU issue, use onboard video and remove the card, if you haven't already done so, install the GPU drivers.

Thanks for the help but it wont even turn on now im just going to return it and get it refunded I only had it for 1 day so it must have just been a faulty motherbaord