Simple question about Q code 99 asus crosshair v formula-z

Asus crosshair v formula-z

Hello guys, I just wanna ask if there's anything wrong with getting q code 99 when im on the bios, nothing is freezing, video output is ok, everything is fine, but q code 99, is that bad?, I don't remember getting this q code before the latest bios update.

Well there's one time when I was on the bios and click on the monitor menu it froze but that's the only time it has happened and I had to reset.

But all the time im in the bios it shows 99, but everything works fine, should I be worried?

code 99 is just super io initialization code 99

nothing to worry about

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Wow that was fast, ok thank you then!, but what does Super IO initialization means? I read that on the users manual

it suppose to mean that something connected to the mobo is not getting any singal from the devices connected

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.