Software EQ similar to Poweramp on Android

Go to solution Solved by DigitalHermit,

@DigitalHermit, I'm sorry, new to this whole "forum" communication thing.

Please read my first post, I made an edit there :)

Ah... Did'nt see the edit...

Do you have a Realtek HD Audio on your system? The driver suite has software postprocessing included... You need to open the mixer then click on the speaker icon... The equalizer is under the Enhancements tab...

Otherwise, Try looking around in the audio settings, there should be something there...

If you really need a player with this feature, I recommend Gom Player (really good postprocessing imo), VLC Player (it works), and AIMP3 (mp3 only)

Hi, as the title says, I would like to find such software where I could change the settings similarly to how I change the settings on the Poweramp application, I really like how it's separated the bass and treble knobs and how it changes on the fly.Would be best if it could sit in the taskbar and when I needed I would just click on it and similarly to Puush it would open a small window to change the settings and so on :)

Does anyone know of such software? Something reaaaally simple and light/easy. Thank you very much in advance :)

Edit: Forgot to ADD THIS VERY IMPORTANT PART, the software that I'm searching for is for Windows 7 -_-

I'm running 4.4.2 on my Note 3 (SM-N9005)

Doesn't it have an equalizer built-in to the OS?

What do you mean? Windows 7 or Android? On Windows 7 it's got these softwares that comes with your audio-hardware, but the UI is just really ugly and as I said it doesn't have those knobs as I described.

What do you mean? Windows 7 or Android? On Windows 7 it's got these softwares that comes with your audio-hardware, but the UI is just really ugly and as I said it doesn't have those knobs as I described.

Please quote the person you are replying to so he get's a notif...

There should be an equalizer built in to Android... Try looking for it first...

If it's not there, I suggest Meridian Player or VLC for Android...

@DigitalHermit, I'm sorry, new to this whole "forum" communication thing.

Please read my first post, I made an edit there :)

Do you have a Realtek HD Audio on your system? The driver suite has software postprocessing included... You need to open the mixer then click on the speaker icon... The equalizer is under the Enhancements tab...

Otherwise, Try looking around in the audio settings, there should be something there...

If you really need a player with this feature, I recommend Gom Player (really good postprocessing imo), VLC Player (it works), and AIMP3 (mp3 only)

Thank you very much :)