Air intake / air out take set up help

zak rooley

Hey there everyone I just have a quick question I have Corsair 350i case and im unsure about the orientation of the fans.

Which has on the front 2x140mm (useing 2x120)
on the top 2x140mm(useing a H100i on there)
and a rear 120mm

im guessing that the rad would like there cooler air so would i use that as a in take ?
but the top doesnt have a air filter.

the front has a filter but do i run that in intake or out take ?

what ever happens i end up with a odd number of intake or out take because of single rear fan I see people saying posative pressure is better to help stop dust settleing as much.

heres the case in question any ideas of what i could do would be nice the pc is no way near finished being built at the moment but could see this coming us as a bit of a puzzle for me when the time comes.

Small%20%281%20of%2010%29.jpg

Generally its front and bottom intake and rear and top is exhaust (or outtake if you wanna call it that). Sides are up to you.

I have the 750D which is almost identical in terms of layout and I have it like this: 2x120mm filtered intake at the front, 240mm rad in the top as exhaust and 1x120mm filtered intake at the back of the case. I don't get much dust, and the rad gets decently fresh air. 

EDIT: Mean 120mm exhaust at the back and filtered intake at the bottom.

I have the 750D which is almost identical in terms of layout and I have it like this: 2x120mm filtered intake at the front, 240mm rad in the top as exhaust and 1x120mm filtered intake at the back of the case. I don't get much dust, and the rad gets decently fresh air. 

EDIT: Mean 120mm exhaust at the back and filtered intake at the bottom.

ok well im missing the extra intake at the bottom so maybe do you think i should use the rear as a in take then ?