Need help with my Lenovo Ideapad 330

I own an Ideapad 330, 15, and have been facing certain issues with it.

1. It has function utility keys (f8) to turn of and turn on the Camera, and (f4) to turn on and turn off the microphone. Since more than 2 months, these keys don't function. I have kept all things updated, yet they never seem to work. Is this caused by me or a software error? 
  2. It has a synaptics touchpad, and after a recent driver update, i've lost the ability to pinch to zoom. The hardware is not damaged at all. Kindly suggest a fix for this.
  3. The display in one place is struck to a white color, and in white backgrounds is even visible, kindly suggest a fix for this.

4 minutes ago, Benji said:

1.) The specific keys are controlled by the software "LenovoUtility". If it doesn't work, check if it's installed. When it's installed, click on it to open it once and then it'll run and place itself in the autostart menu as well so you don't need to manually start it. On first open, it'll show a semi-transparent keyboard icon (the app icon) and show you the function you enabled as a semi-transparent icon in the lower-middle part of the screen. If it isn't installed, go to this link

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/lenovoutility/9pcmmnb260tx?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

This links to the Microsoft Store (no, you won't need to log in to download it, and it's for free). Then install and run it.

2.) You should have a Synaptics settings menu somewhere. And if you don't you're out of luck because I frequently read about the thousands of versions of the Ideapad 330 that you can't set anything corresponding to the touchpad without entering the registry, and I wouldn't recommend that. Either you'll have a Synaptics menu and can set that, or you're out of luck.

3.) What do you mean by that? Could you upload a photo of that? And not a screenshot because they can't show what the screen does, an actual photo of the screen. But based on the description (colour/brightness discrepancies on isolated parts of the panel), I'd assume that the panel is getting pressure from the backside or something (maybe the case is bent or something like that), or it is about to fail since it apparently shows things wrongly. According to my experience, that isn't a software issue as software settings affect the entire screen and not just parts of it.

Well, I did what you said, and it solved my 1st problem. Lenovo Utility solved it. As for the synaptics menu, I don't have it. Or maybe don't see it anyway. The 3rd seems to be that due to some pressure on it's back I may have a dead pixel.