Cheap WFH displays Viotek FI24D

Mister Woof

So in light of being unable to get a GPU, I've decided to upgrade my supplemental and work displays.

Presently using some really cheap 24" 1080p acer VA panels for my left (work) and right (forums/video) displays. Despite their price, they've been really good actually for their use, just not nearly enough display area and not matching my center display.

My center display is an AOC AGON AG241QX 24" 1440p/144hz display, and I'm very satisfied with it.

So I'm getting two of these to replace the side panels.

VIOTEK 24" 1440P/IPS/75HZ/FREE SYNC/GSYGSYNC

I've been on the fence on these a while but previously the seller was a third party, and now it's shipped and sold by Amazon so I feel a little more confident in return being easy if they're terrible.

They don't need to be amazing as I'm just using them for dicking off and work.

Anyone use these for work panels and what do you think?

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x