Coolermaster NR200 centered build

TomH

Budget (including currency): No real budget, just not absolutely crazy (well under £1000)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Overwatch, GTA V, Satisfactory. Also doing a maths degree (with a couple of computing modules) so maybe some demanding programs(?)

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

So I've been thinking of downsizing to matx or itx in order to help in moving back and forth from university (my car was PACKED moving back this year) but nothing has really tickled my fancy that's worth the cost of replacing most of my PC, but with the unveiling of the Coolermaster NR200 that has changed haha. So basically I need to replace all the parts that won't fit in this case. I'm not wanting to "upgrade" dramatically per se, however, with the age of my parts, buying newer generations will be an upgrade in itself.

My current (full) specs are as follows:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600k

Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S

Motherboard: ASUS Strix Z270F Gaming

RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB (2x16GB) 2666MHz

GPU: ASUS GTX 1060 Strix

Case: Phanteks P400s Tempered Glass

Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 Evo

2TB Crucial MX500

PSU: Corsair RM1000i

(1080p monitor)

I am wanting a 280mm aio for a CPU cooler, however, I'm open to suggestions to all other parts. :)

Just now, TomH said:

am wanting a 280mm aio for a CPU cooler

Arctic Liquid Freezer II would be a great fit.