Call of Duty: Warzone freezing and giving BSOD on new PC

tychobono

I recently built a new PC, and when I'm playing Call of Duty: Warzone the game freezes after a while. I've gotten crash reports from the game: "dev error 6068" and "dev error 6328", sometimes I get a BSOD. I've managed to lower the amount of crashes by turning the settings down that influence VRAM, but I still get a BSOD sometimes.

I had different stopcodes: Video Memory Management Internal and Video TDR Failure.
The PC is brand new and there are no background apps other than Chrome, Steam and Teamspeak. I have reinstalled the game, reinstalled different graphics drivers with DDU in safe mode, but it didn't get fixed.
I'm sort of clueless what to do here.

Thanks for any help.

Dump files and Perfmon report: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nheQ6maI5AylJy7n9b5-pxvHiYh7T0IE/view?usp=sharing

Specs:

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit - 1909

Ryzen 5 2600

ASRock Radeon RX 5700 Challenger 8GB

Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz

Gigabyte B450M DS3H, Bios F50

Corsair CX550M

Current driver installed: Adrenalin 20.4.1

Same things pretty much happen to me, Modern Warfare 2019 has been broken on PC since the beta and the devs don't seem to be working on any kind of fix.

If you havent already, you could try running the game in dx11 mode by going into Blizzard Battle.net > Modern Warfare > Advanced game options or something > tick additional command line options then type -d3d11

Doesnt really help for me but ive heard it works for some people

BUMP
I'm having error 6068, does anybody know how to fix this?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7700X @ 5.6GHz (single core boost) | 5.4GHz (all cores); Mobo: Asus ROG Crosshair Hero X670E; RAM: Team Group T-Force 2x16GB (32GB) DDR5 @ 6000MHz CL38; GPU: RTX 4080 - ZOTAC GAMING AMP Extreme AIRO; Case: NZXT H7 Flow; Storage: Kingston KC3000 1TB + Adata Legend 900 2TB; Cooling: Cooler Master PL360; PSU: Corsair HX 1200