AOC 24G2U and AOC 24G2U/BK

Simony

So there are 3 different models. The 24g2. The 24g2u which has a USB hub and speakers. And then there is the 24g2u/bk. Which I cant seem to find whats different. People say the color black but when i looked at photos it looks the same as g2u? What is different? Btw I looked at reviews and im buying a 1080p gaming monitor now and is it the best option available right now?

On 2/16/2020 at 8:57 AM, Glenwing said:

/BK is the color code for black. Some retailers may leave the color code off. The 24G2U and 24G2U/BK are different names for the same product.

But I looked at the pictures and compared the models and they dont have a difference.

2 minutes ago, Glenwing said:

They are the same model. They are not different products.

Yes I know Im saying that there is no color difference so what is the difference then?

4 minutes ago, Simony said:

Yes I know Im saying that there is no color difference so what is the difference then?

They are not separate models, there is nothing to be a difference between. They are two different names that people use to refer to the same thing. Some people call it "24G2U/BK", and some people leave off the "/BK" when they write the model number down. Both names refer to the same exact product. Not two different products.

1 minute ago, Glenwing said:

They are not separate models, there is nothing to be different about. They are two different names that people use to refer to the same thing. Some people call it "24G2U/BK", and some people leave off the "/BK" when they write the model number down.

Thats not true. Look up the aoc website on europe and you will see it with the bk. And check it elsewhere and it will be without the bk.

1 minute ago, Simony said:

Thats not true. Look up the aoc website on europe and you will see it with the bk. And check it elsewhere and it will be without the bk.

That's because

3 minutes ago, Glenwing said:

Some people call it "24G2U/BK", and some people leave off the "/BK" when they write the model number down.

2 minutes ago, Glenwing said:

That's because

So your trying to say AOC just adds random numbers in some regions?

5 minutes ago, Simony said:

So your trying to say AOC just adds random numbers in some regions?

Yes. Most manufacturers do. LG sometimes writes 27GL850, some of their regional websites have 27GL850-B for example. Eizo FG2421 is sometimes written with FG2421-BK. My ASUS PA248Q came in a box that said "PA248" on the side.

Spoiler

4BW4shA.png

But it's not random, it's a color code for Black.

Just now, Glenwing said:

Yes. Most manufacturers do. LG sometimes writes 27GL850, some of their regional websites have 27GL850-B for example. Eizo FG2421 is sometimes written with FG2421-BK. My ASUS PA248Q came in a box that said "PA248" on the side.

Oh ok. I hope thats true beacuse i have the option to buy either of them. So I hope they are not different

So I did a lot of research and everyone crowned this monitor as the best 1080p monitor. So is it worth buying?