Spotify Freezes on my newly-bought Redmi Note 8 Pro

MIUI version - 10.4.4.0 

Android P

So like many users have reported here(1) on the official site whenever I try to open the "3-dots menu" the app just freezes. Take a look here(2) to see how it looks. I've tried the latest as well as the past three builds and all 4 of them have the same problem. Any solution guys?

Spoiler

(1) Link to Spotify community

(2) Link to video on Goolge Drive

Edited by LogicalDrm
Added some clarification for easily scared

Any discussion on how to engage in piracy is not allowed, including the discussion of hacking or cracking.

Discussion of piracy in general is acceptable (e.g. "Game X becomes the most pirated game ever").

Hackintosh discussion is permitted.

Redistribution of copyrighted software, including links to third party hosting sites, is not permitted.

9 minutes ago, LunaP0n3 said:

okay I've edited the post. The variant just doesn't matter, the story is same and this bug annoys me.

Sounds like a bug in the app. According to the forum link, the tech teams are working on a fix, so be patient and wait for the update.

As for cracked apps, you take your own risks when using them. I have heard of a fake version of a game (can't think of the name) that sent expensive text messages as a lesson to pirates.